Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Sunday · July 3, 2022
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: Open/Rounding, Intensivists available.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM physicians to provide locum coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco Bay Area.
- Procedures: Central line placement and intubations, preferred.
- Locum Rate: $180/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Hospital Beds: 99 (9 ICU).
- License/Credentialing: 30-60 days, current active CA license/DEA needed If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Patient Encounters: 65-80 between 3-4 MDs during the day.
- Codes: Handled by Hospitalists.
- EMR: Fluency Flex.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 1.