Hospitalist Jobs in San Francisco
Sunday · July 3, 2022
1 Job in The City by the Bay
Photo: View of the city from the San Francisco Peninsula.c
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Francisco) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: Open/Rounding, Intensivists available in-house 24/7.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist experience to provide long-term locum coverage at a hospital located near San Francisco, CA.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- License/Credentialing: 45-60 days, current active CA license/DEA needed If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Hospital Beds: rong>.
- Locum rong> $185/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- Patient Encounters: 15-17 per day shift (2-4 admits per day, 4-6 admits per night).
- Shift: 12 hours, 4-5 MDs (6a-6p), 1 MD (6p-6a).
- Procedures: Not required.
- Codes: Handled by EM.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 10.